Saturday, July 15, 2006

order vs. discrepancies from perfection (I.F.O.G.)note

A two years ago I circulated an E-mail entitled:

" I.F.O.G.; today I Figured Out God "
__________________________________

To summarise that e-mail:
After observing another man accidentally dumping a load of boxes off of a forklift because he was bothered by my proximity. I deduced that our ***notion of god was actually*** "the sum of the thought traffic interaction; of humans and nature. Furthermore this could be placed in an equation:
E=mc2=(Human Thought traffic Interaction)

To further this Idea:

At a meeting I observed a man accidentally spill a cup of coffee as he reached acrosss a table. Similar to newton watching the apple fall, I saw a glimpse of a force of nature in that moment.

I will assertively state that this action,(reaching)should have been perfect in a normal instance. Therefore the spill should be seen as a deficiency to the normal order. The application of this,(correct),way of percieving; now allows for a goal of achieving wondrous results in any endeavour by implementing symetry,(balance neutrality,etc) to thought traffic interaction.

For one example; You could achieve greatly improved results, efficiency, and experience's at meetings, by implementing a process such as this.