Monday, June 27, 2005

Inverted Cave Parable: The War Memorial

Unbeknownst to me: My life was about to change. Although this had become common in my life; it was different this time.

Upon walking by the remains of a burnt-out building for the second time
a magical naivity was dispelled.

It had been on fire a few days before, the: "Arlington Apartments",
apeared like a normal smoldered structural rubble for a few moments: then
suddenly images began to take shape that I hadn't seen before:

The shreds of burnt structure, were now apearing as 3 dimensional images. Specifically, World war soldiers, and rifles, as if taken from trench warfare movies. Only this was holographically intense and as already hinted. appearing outside of a burn't structure. A second genre was also apearing; that of gigantic beetle like insects. Somehow I accepted that my sanity was intact, and I really was witnessing some type of war memorial, outside of a biulding that had been spiritualized.

I do not want to comment further at this time except to repeat that I was awestruck and enthralled. And finally, Light had contrasted the cavemans shadow world!

More when relevant!