Saturday, July 24, 2004

Time & physics discrepancies ......(now in consolidations as per Top of page blog subtitle).

In early 2002 I noticed the people and places and events I had been encountering were far too familiar and pre-known in extraordinary detail . Upon carefully evaluating the situation I realized that the 2001-2003 events of my life were precognited during a dream in the Autumn of 1997.
I Did some Internet research and discovered the books of J.W. Dunne, Remote viewing experiments and more.

This was all fine and dandy; but it also proved a glaring discrepancy in the state of modern physics which was remarkedly silent and unaware of J.W.Dunne; despite that communities percieved status as the experts in knowing it all.

Take for example Weather forecasting "due to chaos theory forecasts may never be possible after about 10 to 14 days due to minor disturbances such as the flapping of a butterfly's wings", as relayed to me by a Meteorologist. For a man such as me whom had clearly seen events 4 years in advance this was enough for me to shoo the butterfly and dump chaos theory in the trashcan.

I do not claim to yet know the mechanism the allows this precognition, but I am claiming to stand firmly on the evidential data that will move Science forward.
-Len J. Peat. (see more on butterfly effect June 2009).