Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Telepathic Shroedingers Cat box

I conducted an experiment on December 25, 2005.

In my possesion I held two boxes, one of contents unknown too me. The other prepared by me.

This was a telepathic experiment witnessed only by an unknowing observer, myself, and another unknowing pre-experiment preparation participant.

the outcome I observed is as follows:

The content outside, (the room), of the boxes exuded a stark or blatant expression of an unknown but omnipresent essence. That which was inside was unseen but not likely to fit a cat alive or dead and certainly did not give off any scent of one.
Furthermore The box prepared by an uninvolved but "quantummly", educated individual was less sophisticated than the box prepared according to principals of non-commercial content enhancement or: "like only I would wrap a present".

For me the results defused Schroedingers cat box paradox; by exemplifying the phenomena outside the box, which we fail to percieve in absence of barriers.
An interesting hypothesis or suposition of this experiment would be to point out evidence of spirituality, as compared to a normal situation lacking it.

or: spirituallity = [box content + everything else -( box shell)]
with the box shells acting as a type of catalyst to make this visible

However I am still analysing the results and have not come to that conclusion yet.

I will be doing further work to formalize the proof of this acomplishment, but to start off, lets say; their is no reason why this experiment could not be replicated by anyone else.

I was not present at the opening but am told that only a graphic document was found inside one box and the other was not considered important enough for further mention.

-upon discussion a comment had been made that the "unknown", status of the box contents had made them special. (special baby)..

..........................................................-complete 8 el vice................"mac.da.nife"clv,dXXXXXXXX"